PPGT-HCDP Desulfuring Plant is able to remove sulfur-containing compounds, nitrogen-containing compounds, oxygen-containing compounds, gums, asphaltenes from different feedstock and to improve viscosity index, color, oxidation stability through PurePath exclusive desulfuring reagent and catalyst. PPGT-HCDP Desulfuring Plant is particularly designed for Desulfuring & Polishing of diesel, naphtha, kerosene, pyrolysis oil and base oil etc to acheive low sulfur target(below 50ppm) for above feedstocks.
What's PurePath service scope?
• PurePath factory directly provide, from the design, fabricating, exportation, installation, training and after sales services, one stop service.
• No high requirement to client and PurePath know-how and training based on years of manufacturing experience.
• PurePath also provide service to set up modern Laboratory to meet international specifications.
• Plant design complies with international standards and safety features.
• Reduced manpower requirement. Assistance for man power and raw material selection.
How many manpower requirement for operation?
PPGT sulfur removal unit are PLC controlled and function automatically and optional a Distributed Control System and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition control, so manpower requirement could be reduced a lot. Base on different capacity selected, 2-10 manpower is needed. For detailed information, please contact PurePath.
What's the chemical consumption?
According to different performance of feed oil, the chemical consumption and cost is different. The cost of chemical ranges from US$6-US$35. So please contact Purepath to provide the parameters of feed oil then we could provide you best solution.
What's the oil yield and by-product?
Accoding to different type of feed oil, the typical oil yields ranges from 90%~99%. By-product sulfones could be sold as fuel oil.
What's the lead time?
Depending on the capacity selected, the lead time is also different. It's general within 90-120days. For more information, please feel free to contact with PurePath.